Tuesday 19 June 2007

bag making frenzy!!


I am an addict - what can i say, these little babies are keeping me up at night! Im in luurrvveeee!! They are fully lined and will each have their own little differences (buttons, ribbons on the handles etc) Working my socks off here with dh on a project that will hopefully see him spending more time at home and us both doing something we are really enthusiastic about - more about that later! :)

So excited as im flying down to Debden at the weekend for a complete friendfest! About 30 of us scrappers are getting together for a girly/scrapper/tipsy weekend - and its going to be fab, so much planning has gone into it thanks to suzanne and claire and im giddy about meeting lots of peeps who i havent before as well as getting back together with a few old friends :D

5 comments:

Roz said...

That bag is stunning, can't wait to see you at the weekend, take care of yourself till then. Oh and good luck with your plans with DH. fingers crossed it all works out the way you want.

Charlotte said...

I love that bag so much Debbie, see you tomorrow! xx

Lyzzydee said...

I have now seen the bag in the flesh and its gorge, I will be attempting one myself this week. I have had a decorating frenzy this week and my craft table is full of C**p !!

Suzanne said...

Loving your bags Debbie, they are truly lush!

Was fabby to meet you again last weekend too :)

Shirley said...

First time I could comment on here!!

Loved loved loved meeting you, I think you are FAB!

But come on.....update already!