Saturday 3 February 2007

oops meant to say...





the dare is up... this week its a combined slot with the Daring Card Makers and wow the work everyone has done is just amazing! DH will hopefully like the fact i added a photograph to his Valentine card (tough if he doesnt cos its made now! lol) - I found the verse on 2peas in the soup section, I think its called resources now though, anyway, the verse hit a chord with me and I knew it had to be included on the card. The heart stamp is Making Memories and I made the crumpled heart using patterened paper covered in Tim Holtz inks :)
I know its really sad to get excited about something like this but my new washing machine plays music - SERIOUSLY!! LOL When the cycle is finished it plays a little tune, honestly, its novelty at the minute because everytime i do a load the kids keep nipping into the kitchen to see how long the wash has left! Ive lost count of the number of times I've heard 'come quick theres only 1 minute left'!! Mwaahahaaa Now all I need is one that does the ironing too and I will be happy! :D :D

8 comments:

Lythan said...

the card is lovely - particularly the crumpled heart! And the reflection photo is brilliant!

Heather said...

That does sound a fun washing machine. :) (I got excited when I bought mine and it has a timer showing how long there is to go!)

Lynne said...

Lovely card, and that's a cool picture.

Shirley said...

Oh bless on the washing machine!
We have an alarm on the fridge if you have it open too long and we're forever yelling Shaaaaadddduuuup! at it!

Lauren said...

Hi debbie,

this card is very insperational your such a talented girl!

Have a great week, Lauren

Rhi said...

Beautiful Debbie, such a cool page/card. I love your singing washing machine story, give me a shout when its got a minute to go!

Unknown said...

Lovely card, gorgeous, and if you find that ironing machine do let me know LOL!

Cath said...

Lovely layout Debbie and wow, what a seriously cool photo!