Wednesday 7 February 2007

I have new goodies!!



FINALLY i have the expedit bookcase from Ikea!! So many of the girls have this unit and ive been after one for ages, in the old house we just didnt have the room and ive been promising myself one since we moved in here. Now the dining room is taking shape as my craft room, one wall has been painted a lovely deep green colour and i have a huge black round clock to go in the middle of the wall surrounded by lots of pics of our family.
Woke up this morning to about an inch of snow...that lovely crisp snow that crunches when you step on it! The kids had fun sliding up the close on the way to school this morning and throwing teeny snowballs at each other! :) If theres snow in the morning ive promised them we will set off early so i can get some photos of them playing. They really want more pics on that wall and i can see its going to be a game as to who has the most - ok, whos up for a game of 'look at me mummy' Mwahahahahaaaa

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

ooh you have some lovely photos Debbie and I am jealous, I want an Expedit (or two) just need to figure out what I can throw away to fit them in here :D

Karen said...

Love that unit. I'm waiting for one of the kids to move out (so at least 6 years!) and I can get my own craft room.

joanna said...

Ooh, found your new blog, Debs! Love the expedit shelves, they're just the job, aren't they :)