Monday 29 January 2007

Time for a change...

Ok so ive given in to the powers that are blogger! Yes, i know, i know - all those that have blogger accounts have said 'no dont do it' but I just can't seem to do anything on my other blog and im already in love with the format here. I'm going to move a couple of posts from the past few days over from the other blog - i just hate the thought of losing everything ive wrote since the middle of 2005 :( If anyone knows how i can keep the info please let me know :)

Today i started working on the project for the class im teaching in February ( Kirsty's Creative Photography Day), so so excited about it all and just can't wait to see this project completed - its so cute and I just hope everyone loves it :)




How cute is this kid!! We stood at the window watching the snow fall and i think its the first time he realised just how exciting it all is - he was so happy and giggling the whole time! Sadly, not enough snow to do anything major like snowball fights or building igloos but hey it was fun while it lasted (...yep all 5 minutes of it!) LOL

2 comments:

Yizz said...

Like the look of the new place. I have just highlighted my posts and copied/pasted into a word doc. to save my blog.

Kirsty Wiseman said...

oooh must change my linkables.
love ethans little face xx